This canopy comes in a solid BEIGE color only.
RipLock 500 is our top of the line performance canopy, ideal for windy and extreme weather conditions.
Garden Winds Product Advice: This is a universal gazebo canopy. This canopy has been designed to provide a general fit, not a custom fit, for most first generation square 10' x 10' gazebos. It is possible that this canopy may not fit your gazebo properly. Garden Winds encourages you to first try to identify and purchase one of the custom fit canopies on our website for your gazebo. If a custom canopy is not available, then you should consider a universal canopy for your gazebo. This canopy will not fit gazebos with a corner pocket canopy design.
- Industry exclusive 525-Denier fabric with RipLock Technology.
- The top tier measures 36" x 36". The outer perimeter of the main canopy is 120" x 120".
- Mosquito net lining between top and bottom tier.
- Polymer coating for protection against UV rays from sun and increased durability.
- Velcro straps allow easy installation and attachment to gazebo.
- This product is water resistant, not water proof.
- Anti-rust brass grommet rings to ensure proper water drainage.
- Designed for a square gazebo, not a hexagon gazebo.
- Pitch of roof is 30" (enlarge picture to see details).
Replacement Canopy Installation Instructions
Safety First: WARNING!!! This process requires a person to use a ladder to reach the top of the gazebo. It is important that the ladder that you use be stable and safe. It is important that a second person be present in the event you need help. Safety should be your number one priority to prevent falling during installation. If you do not feel comfortable removing or installing the canopy, please seek a professional for help.
Remove Your Old Canopy First
1. Ladder - You will need a stable ladder that will allow you to safely reach the top of the gazebo.
2. Loosen Bottom Tier Canopy – Unfasten all Velcro straps. Velcro straps are usually located on the seams of the canopy. Next begin removing the bottom tier canopy. Start with any corner. Pull the canopy fabric away from the corner, and then towards the center of the gazebo roof. Repeat this for all four corners of the bottom tier canopy. With the bottom tier canopy loosened, push the fabric of the bottom tier towards the center of the roof, and let the canopy sit there on the frame for now. Now it’s time to remove the top tier canopy.
3. Remove the Top Tier Canopy – Start by removing the roof bars from the corner pockets. Do this by pulling the corner pockets away from the center of the gazebo. Repeat this for all four corners. Unfasten any Velcro straps that are attached to the top tier frame. You should now be able to completely remove the top tier canopy from your gazebo.
4. Remove the Bottom Tier Canopy – Remove the bottom tier canopy from the gazebo by looping the center square hole through the top tier frame. The top tier frame has four prongs, each pointing towards one corner of the gazebo. This process will require you to loop the center hole of the bottom canopy through one prong at a time. The first prong is always the most difficult. The process gets easier with each prong of top tier. If the center hole of the canopy is too tight to fit through the prongs, you may need to temporarily loosen the prongs of the top tier from the hub. Once done, you can completely remove the canopy from the gazebo.
Installing New Canopy
1. Ladder - You will need a stable ladder that will allow you to safely reach the top of the gazebo.
2. Partially Install Bottom Tier Canopy – First, remove the top tier from the bottom tier by unzipping the netting that attaches the top tier and bottom tier together. Then, begin by installing the bottom tier canopy first. Do this by looping the center square hole of the bottom canopy through the top tier frame. The top tier frame has four prongs. Loop the center hole of the bottom canopy through each prong, one prong at a time. Do this for all four prongs. If you loosened the top tier roof bars during removal of the old canopy, here is when you want to tighten the top tier roof bars in place. Doing this will allow you to install the top tier later. Once this is done, let the bottom tier canopy rest on the roof structure. Do not fully install the bottom tier canopy yet, you will still need access to the top of the gazebo to install the top tier.
3. Install the Top Tier Canopy – Rest the top tier canopy on the top tier frame. Pull each corner of the top tier towards the end of the prongs. Insert ends of prongs into the corner pockets one prong at a time. You will need to pull a little harder on the last corner pocket to complete the installation.
4. Fully Install Bottom Tier Canopy - Begin by pulling the corners of the canopy towards the corners of the gazebo frame. Fasten the bottom tier tightly to the frame by placing the corners of the canopy over the corners of the gazebo frame. Do this for all four corner pockets. You will need to pull harder on the last corner pocket, as there is less slack available. Then fasten available Velcro straps to the roof bars. Finally, connect the bottom tier and top tier together via the zipper lining.
5. You’re finished! Enjoy your new canopy!!!
Copyrighted – Garden Winds
Garden Winds One Year Limited Performance Warranty
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE! Garden Winds stands by its canopies and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If, within 6 months of purchase, you experience damage to the canopy* due to a manufacturer defect**, we will send you a ONE-TIME replacement. If you experience damage within 6 to 12 months, a 50% credit will be applied toward the purchase of a NEW canopy (must be the same model). Just send a photo of the damaged canopy along with a full frame photo of your structure. IT'S THAT EASY!
|Time from Date of Purchase||Warranty Offer|
|Within 6 months||One-time replacement canopy|
|Within 6 to 12 months||50% credit towards purchase of new canopy (same model)|
Please note:Acceptance of the one-time replacement canopy or discounted canopy completes your warranty. The one-time replacement canopy or discounted canopy will not come with a warranty.
* Your canopy is guaranteed to fit provided your original model number from your gazebo matches what is listed on our website. Our universal canopies are not guaranteed to be an exact fit to your gazebo.
** Manufacturer' defects includes, but are not limited to:
- Stitching coming undone
- Elastic coming undone
- Missing canopy hooks
- Velcro straps tearing away from canopy fabric
- Grommet rings popping off or are bent
- Ripped netting, etc.
- Damaged upon receipt
The Garden Winds Limited One Year Performance Warranty DOES NOT COVER:
- Natural occurrences or harsh weather conditions, such as:
- Heavy winds
- Heavy rains
- Falling tree branches or limbs
- Damage caused by persons or animals
- Modifications to the fabric itself, i.e. addition of grommet holes or Velcro straps, sewing on decorations, silk screening, etc.
- Universal Replacement Canopies
Because the canopy is made from an outdoor fabric, it will experience deterioration if not cared for properly. Also, varying regions experience different climate conditions that may contribute to a shorter lifespan of the replacement canopy.
If you will experience severe weather, we strongly suggest that you remove the canopy from the frame and store in a cool, dry place until you are ready to enjoy it again. This will help avoid rips and tears, as well as sagging of the canopy due to rain and snow. Leaving the canopy on the frame during heavy rain or snow may cause the gazebo frame to collapse.
- Ground shipping for all replacement canopies is a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
- Shipping on all other item(s) will need to be calculated when a complete shipping address is entered upon completion of checkout process.
- ALL in stock orders are processed immediately, and cannot be canceled or changed. Although orders are processed immediately, they ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- ALL express shipping orders placed AFTER 1:00pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Friday will ship the same business day, excludes holidays or weekends.
- ALL Ground, Standard Overnight, 2 Day, and 3 Day orders are delivered Monday-Friday only, no exceptions, and excludes holidays.
- ALL in stock orders placed on the weekends and/or holidays will not ship until the next available business day.
- Express shipping does not include the day the order is shipped.
- Express shipping is not available for all item(s).
- Ground shipping takes approximately one (1) to seven (7) business days for delivery depending on where we are shipping to.
Returns and Refunds
- No RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is needed for returns.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
- All outbound and return shipping fees are non-refundable, and is the responsibility of the customer.
- Packages that are refused or undelivered and returned back to our warehouse are subject to the return shipping fees.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused, and in resalable condition.
- Please note that Garden Winds is not responsible for any return items lost or damaged in transit.
- Refunds are issued within three (3) to five (5) business days after the return is received in our warehouse.
- If the item(s) is returned damaged, dirty, or used, we may not issue a full merchandise refund.
- Once the refund is processed you will receive notification via email.
Received Defective or Damaged Item(s)
- Please do not return the item(s).
- Notify us by email within 14 days of receipt of order and email photos of the damaged or defective item(s) to email@example.com and reference your order number in the email. We will address your issue via email within 24 to 48 business hours.
For additional information, please view our FAQs and/or Shipping/Returns page links.
Reviews Written for this Product
We received this canopy within 5 days. Easy to put on the frame and material was very light. Only then did we realize that the universal fit did not fit our older frame. Our mistake. Must be careful to double check which frame you have. Contacted Garden Winds and ordered correct canopy. Easy to return the incorrect canopy.
Submitted by: Lynn
Batavia, IL on
We are very pleased with the cover. We put it up a week ago and the picture I took is two days after a huge thunderstorm that came through with reported winds of 60mph. We probably received about 2" of rain in the space of an hour while that wind was blowing. The gazebo is one I bought at Aldis two years ago and except for the fact that I reinforced all the corners and bolted it securely to the deck, it would have surely collapsed under the onslaught. The original cover barely lasted the first season and turned to shreds a month into this season. We did not leave it out all year either but stored it during the winter months. This current cover handled the storm so well and shed the water so easily. Time will tell of course but I am very impressed so far. The price is soooo reasonable for a cover of this high quality. The last thing I'll mention is the way it lets the light in, it is so pleasant. We are looking forward to entertaining our kids and grandkids all summer. Note about the picture: The mosquito netting came with the original purchase of the Aldi gazebo. I added the magnet door to one of its openings.
Submitted by: Linda
Enid, OK on
Went up easy and looks great!
Submitted by: Stephanie
I am very pleased with the service I received on this order. I received this order within one week of ordering and it was shipped at a very low price that amazed me, considering the weight of 2 canopies. The canopies appear to be very strong and durable. We will know for sure over our Florida high-wind summer. We opted to try the Universal fit for the higher grade material of the Riplock 600. We originally bought our gazebos at Big Lots, so our first step was to put the canopy up to make sure it would fit and it did. The reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that the canopy did require some work on our part, which is no fault of Garden Winds. Grommets had to be added to each corner and to the top tier. The top tier is zippered, which we like much more than the original, that used ties. The first gazebo took time, since it was a learning experience. The second one went up in approximately a half-hour. We found it to be easier to keep the top tier partially zippered and intact when fitting. The pitch of the top tier sags a bit, but I personally don't think its noticeable unless pointed out. This may be a problem for a perfectionist. My neighbor has just purchased the Riplock 300, so we are curious on how well they will wear against each other. She recommended Garden Winds for years and this is my first purchase with them.
Submitted by: Lynda
The fit of the Universal canopy is a bit looser than the original cover, but the Ultra Grade material is certainly worth the extra money. My only suggestion would be to add 8 more Velcro tie downs. 4 at the the corners and 4 along the center of each side, for extra, necessary holding power.
Submitted by: Linwood
|To Read All Reviews, Click Here!