Garden Winds One Year Limited Performance Warranty
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE! Garden Winds stands by its canopies and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If, within 6 months of purchase, you experience damage to the canopy* due to a manufacturer defect**, we will send you a ONE-TIME replacement. If you experience damage within 6 to 12 months, a 50% credit will be applied toward the purchase of a NEW canopy (must be the same model). Just send a photo of the damaged canopy along with a full frame photo of your structure. IT'S THAT EASY!
|Time from Date of Purchase||Warranty Offer|
|Within 6 months||One-time replacement canopy|
|Within 6 to 12 months||50% credit towards purchase of new canopy (same model)|
Please note:Acceptance of the one-time replacement canopy or discounted canopy completes your warranty. The one-time replacement canopy or discounted canopy will not come with a warranty.
* Your canopy is guaranteed to fit provided your original model number from your gazebo matches what is listed on our website. Our universal canopies are not guaranteed to be an exact fit to your gazebo.
** Manufacturer' defects includes, but are not limited to:
- Stitching coming undone
- Elastic coming undone
- Missing canopy hooks
- Velcro straps tearing away from canopy fabric
- Grommet rings popping off or are bent
- Ripped netting, etc.
- Damaged upon receipt
The Garden Winds Limited One Year Performance Warranty DOES NOT COVER:
- Natural occurrences or harsh weather conditions, such as:
- Heavy winds
- Heavy rains
- Falling tree branches or limbs
- Damage caused by persons or animals
- Modifications to the fabric itself, i.e. addition of grommet holes or Velcro straps, sewing on decorations, silk screening, etc.
Because the canopy is made from an outdoor fabric, it will experience deterioration if not cared for properly. Also, varying regions experience different climate conditions that may contribute to a shorter lifespan of the replacement canopy.
If you will experience severe weather, we strongly suggest that you remove the canopy from the frame and store in a cool, dry place until you are ready to enjoy it again. This will help avoid rips and tears, as well as sagging of the canopy due to rain and snow. Leaving the canopy on the frame during heavy rain or snow may cause the gazebo frame to collapse.